Our engineering team have been working hard over the last few months to develop a new mobile dust collection solution, designed primarily for the abrasive blasting market.
The AB-30000 is a 30,000CFM mobile dust collector that is offered with three different mobility options:
1) 20ft Container Mount
2) Mechanical Adjustable Lifting Legs
3) Hydraulic Lifting Legs
The AB-30000 is a cost-effective mobile dust collection solution, suitable for abrasive blasting operations or where full mobility offered by our track mounted and hydraulic stepping units in our JMS M-Series are not required.
Key features of the AB-30000 include:
– Power: 120kW T3 Cummins engine (optional upgrade to T5)
– Filters: 24 high-efficiency filters
– Filter area: 672m2
– Filtration efficiency: 99.99% at 0.067 micron
– Air Intakes: 3 x 508mm diameter side air intakes, (optional upgrade additional 965mm diameter front intake)
– Dust Discharge System – Front facing hydraulic reversible auger with stainless-steel rotary valve
– Real Time Emission Monitoring
– PLC and CANbus Control and Monitoring System
Onsite Dust Collectors has purchased the first AB-30000, a 20ft container mounted unit that will be completed for delivery early in the new year. The AB-30000 will join their extensive fleet of Grydale® mobile dust collectors to support rental demand in the abrasive blasting market.
Mark O’Brien (owner of Onsite Dust Collectors) has been working with Grydale®since 2015 and we are very grateful for the strong working partnership we share with him. Thank you for your continued support Mark.
For further information on the AB-30000 download a brochure or contact our team firstname.lastname@example.org