10m3/s Mobile, Diesel, Track Dust Collector
The JMS-10-MDT (Mobile, Diesel, Track) is a complete dust collection system mounted on a compact, track base. It features a dirty air intake, filter house, clean air box, silencer, exhaust, dust discharge system and centrifugal fan mounted on a single manoeuvrable track base to create 10m3/s (20,000CFM) @ -3kPa.*
The JMS-10-MDT is able to move and operate alongside excavation equipment, such as road headers, surface miners, profilers, and trenchers. Track units offer full mobility with variable speeds between 2-4k.p.h. to increase the speed and efficiency of operations.
JMS 10 M-Series Range Options.
JMS-10-MES (Mobile, Electric, Skid)
JMS-10-MEC (Mobile, Electric, Castor Wheel)
Mobility. Track Mounted
The JMS-10-MDT tracks are hydraulically powered by the T4/5F diesel engine and operated via remote control. (Umbilical control is also provided as a failsafe.)
Our track mounted units have 4 key advantages:
- Units can be easily transported and operational in a very short period, with limited set-up requirements.
- The diesel motor powering the fan means there is no requirement for an external power supply, such as a mains connection or auxiliary power units.
- Units can be easily moved during operation. Moving alongside dust generating equipment, such as road headers and machines used for bench excavation and cross passages provides effective dust collection at source.
- Units do not require long, expensive ducting to be constructed/installed.
- Units offer full mobility and better control with variable speeds between 2–4 kph to increase the speed and efficiency of operations.
The JMS-10-MDT uses a T4F Kohler Diesel Engine to power the hydraulic pumps which drive the centrifugal exhaust fan, tracks, auger, rotary valve discharge
system and screw compressor.
Size. Key Dimensions.
- Height: 3,360mm
- Width: 2,540mm
- Length: 7,410mm
- Mass: 8T
JMS-10-MDT. Key Features.
10m3/s (20,000 CFM)
Kohler KDI 3404
105kW T4 Diesel
Single: 1 x 810mm plus 3 x 508mm Ø
Filter Surface Area: 504m2
Filtration Efficiency: 99.99% at 0.067 micron
Dust Discharge System:
Hydraulic Reversible Auger
Auger Orientation: Central Discharge
Optional Configuration: Front Facing Incline Auger
Control and Monitoring System:
7″ Touch-Button Display
Optional Update: 12″ Touch-Screen Display
E-STOP plus Emergency Stop Lanyard System
Optional Extra: Proximity Sensors
More Information? Contact Us.
If you would like more information on the JMS-10-MDT or any of our mobile dust collectors, please complete the form below.
We try to respond to requests on the same business day, however if your enquiry is urgent please call our team on +44 (0) 1684 353 434.