30m3/s Mobile, Diesel, Track Dust Collector
JMS-30-MDT Slimline. Overview.
The JMS-30-MDT Slimline is a complete dust collection system featuring a dirty air intake(s), filter house, clean air box, silencer, exhaust, dust discharge system and centrifugal fan mounted on a single manoeuvrable base to create 30m3/s (60,000 CFM) @ -3kPa.*
* Alternative centrifugal fans can be used to optimise air volume and pressure to suit site conditions and specific applications.
Within our rental fleet we have JMS-30-MDT Slimline units available for short-medium-long-term hire.
JMS 30 M-Series. Range Options.
JMS-30-MDT Slimline (Mobile, Diesel, Track)
– Slimline Model – 2021 Onwards
JMS-30-MDT (Mobile, Diesel, Track)
– Pre 2021 Version
JMS-30-MDS (Mobile, Diesel, Skid)
– Details to Follow
JMS-30-MES (Mobile, Electric, Skid)
Mobility. Track Mounted.
The JMS-30-MDT tracks are hydraulically powered by the T4/5F diesel engine and operated via remote control. (Umbilical control is also provided as a failsafe.)
Our track mounted units have 4 key advantages:
- Units can be easily transported and operational in a very short period, with limited set-up requirements.
- The diesel motor powering the fan means there is no requirement for an external power supply, such as a mains connection or auxiliary power units.
- Units can be easily moved during operation. Moving alongside dust generating equipment, such as road headers and machines used for bench excavation and cross passages provides effective dust collection at source.
- Units do not require long, expensive ducting to be constructed/installed.
- Units offer full mobility and better control with variable speeds between 2–4 kph to increase the speed and efficiency of operations.
The JMS-30-MDT uses a T4F/T5 Diesel Engine to power the hydraulic pumps which drive the centrifugal exhaust fan, tracks, auger, rotary valve discharge system and screw compressor.
Size. Key Dimensions.
- Height: 3,810mm
- Width: 2,830mm
- Length: 8,605mm
- Mass: 10T
JMS-30-MDT. Key Features.
30m3/s (60,000 CFM)
Centrifugal Fan Power:
T4F/T5 Diesel Engine
1 x 1372mm Ø Front Air Intake plus
4 x 508mm Ø Side Air Intakes
Filter Surface Area: 896m2
Filtration Efficiency: 99.99% at 0.067 micron
Dust Discharge System:
Hydraulic Reversible Auger
Auger Orientation: Central Discharge
Optional Configuration: Front Facing Incline Auger
Control and Monitoring System:
7″ Touch-Button Display
Optional Upgrade: 12″ Touch-Screen Display
E-STOP plus Emergency Stop Lanyard System
Optional Extra: Proximity Sensors
More Information? Contact Us.
If you would like more information on the JMS-30-MDT or any of our mobile dust collectors, please complete the form below.
We try to respond to requests on the same business day, however if your enquiry is urgent please call our team on +44 (0) 1684 353 434.