40m3/s Mobile, Diesel, Track Dust Collector
The JMS-40-MDT (Mobile, Diesel, Track) is a complete dust collection system mounted on a compact, track base. It features a dirty air intake, filter house, clean air box, silencer, exhaust, dust discharge system and centrifugal fan to create 40m3/s (85,000CFM) @ -3.5kPa.*
Investment Options. Purchase (New & Refurbished) or Rental.
We have new and refurbished units available for purchase, along with JMS-40-MDT units in our rental fleet to provide short-medium-long-term hire.
Contact us for more information.
JMS 40 M-Series. Range Options.
JMS-40-MES (Mobile, Electric, Skid)
JMS-40-MHS (Mobile, Hybrid, Stepping System)
JMS-40-MHT (Mobile, Hybrid, Track)
JMS-40-MDS (Mobile, Diesel, Skid)
Details to follow
JMS-40-MDT (Mobile, Diesel, Track)
The JMS-40-MDT is mounted on a track undercarriage to offer full mobility and better control with variable speeds between 2–4 km/h to increase the speed and efficiency of operations.
Grydale hold the patent for manufacturing the only self propelled, mobile dust collection units on the market. Our track mounted units have 4 key advantages:
- Units can be easily transported and operational in a very short period, with limited set-up requirements.
- The diesel motor powering the fan means there is no requirement for an external power supply, such as a mains connection or auxiliary power units.
- Units can be easily moved during operation. Moving alongside dust generating equipment, such as road headers and machines used for bench excavation and cross passages provides effective dust collection at source.
- Units do not require long, expensive ducting to be constructed/installed.
- Units offer full mobility and better control with variable speeds between 2–4 kph to increase the speed and efficiency of operations.
The JMS-40-MDT (Mobile, Diesel, Track) uses a T4/5 Engine to power the tracks and Centrifugal Exhaust Fan, whilst hydraulics are used to power the auger and rotary valve discharge system.
Size. Key Dimensions.
- Height: 4,400mm
- Width: 4,250mm
- Length: 11,850mm
- Mass: 22T
JMS-40-MDT. Key Features.
40m3/s (85,000 CFM)
T4F/5 250kW Diesel Engine
Front Air Intake: 1 x 1600mm Ø
Optional Extra: Side Air Intakes 4 x 508mm Ø
Filter Surface Area: 1,344m2
Filtration Efficiency: 99.99% at 0.067 micron
Dust Discharge System:
Twin Hydraulic Reversible Auger with Central Dust Discharge
Optional Extra: Side Incline Auger
Optional Extra: Wet Slurry Discharge Auger
Control and Monitoring System:
HMI with 12″ Touch Screen Display
2 x Emergency Stops plus
Emergency Stop Lanyard System
Real Time Emissions Monitoring
Operation and Maintenance Lights
Split Main and Battery Isolator
More Information? Contact Us.
If you would like more information on any of our JMS-40-MDT mobile dust collectors, please complete the form below.
We try to respond to requests on the same business day, however if your enquiry is urgent please call our team on +44 (0) 1684 353 434. Our office hours are between 07:00 and 17:00 (AEST) Monday to Friday.